Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Thanksgiving at the Beach

I spent my Thanksgiving at a friend's beach house in Fenwick Island, DE. We had a great time with their family from DE, PA and some of the cousins that came down from Boston. Instead of Brenda cooking for everyone we went out to a nice restaurant for dinner. We had quite the crew.
After dinner some of us went over to the beach to play football. Well, I didn't play this year because my knee isn't up to it yet so I took pictures.
I was a brisk 50 degrees for game time. The water was very, very cold - no swimming today.
We didn't have alot of time to play since we didn't get home from lunch until 4:30.
Here's the crew as the last of the sun was setting behind the houses.
After the game we enjoyed visiting and some of us girls rested up to hit the outlets for Midnight Madness. I have more pictures to post of our fun time shopping.

1 comment:

Plattner Ranch said...

Beautiful pictures Cori! I love the football one. :)