Saturday, December 20, 2008

Fun Friday with the Becker's

While I've been in Ohio, I've been having a great time catching up with many friends. It started with a reunion of sorts with many of my high school friends that have found each other on face book. I've had dinner with one friend and have others scheduled. Tonight I was invited to attend a christmas party with my friend Janice (Pierce) Becker and her husband Andy. I had a great time of fellowship with Janice & Andy as well as other families in their Bible Study group.

Of course there was loads of food. The wedding soup that someone made was incredible. Janice led us in singing some Christmas carols accompanied by an awesome violin player.

Later we played some games and watched a video of pictures from their activities throughout the year.

Once everything was cleaned up, packed up and in the car I think Andy was ready to be the class clown since he probably ate alot of the candies that he made for the party and was on a major sugar high. It was great seeing them and I look forward to getting together again soon.

2 comments:

goooooood girl said...

your blog is very good......

angie {the arthur clan} said...

That sounds like so much fun Cori. Lucky you! :)