Sunday, December 28, 2008

Catching up with Friends

Sunday evening before Christmas I went and visited Mary (Bishop), Brian & Evan Warner. Evan was a cutie. We played with his playmobile dophin set and watched Dirtiest Jobs.
He also showed me his candy train that one of his Aunts had made him. I think my nephews that love trains would like this idea of making a train you can eat.



Mary made wonderful potato soup for dinner. YUM! Going home that night was not pleasant. It was 0 degrees with a -22 degree windchill. Brrr.... Thank God for electric seat heaters. I needed it that night.

Monday night I went to Canal Fulton to visit Sandy (Scaffidi) Zdelar. Chrissy was supposed to join us but one of her sons was sick and needed medical attention.

Sandy and I went an got something for dinner and then went back to her place and talked well into the midnight hours.We could have talked until sunrise but work awaited the next morning. It was fun talking with everyone. I look forward to seeing a few others before I leave Ohio the weekend after New Year's

3 comments:

goooooood girl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
angie {the arthur clan} said...

Awww ~ lucky you to get to hang out with Mary and Sandy. Sounds like you had a great time!

Adrienne Zwart said...

Mary's son looks just like her! So cute. I'm so glad you've been able to spend extra time here this Christmas. What a treat for us!