Tuesday, August 01, 2006

"The Last Resort"

At least that is what Tammy is calling her new lake house. I shot this picture from down by the dock looking up the hill at the back of the house. I love how the glowing lights welcome you yet the shadows of the trees make you feel that you just may be entering a horror flick called...
"The Last Resort"
a Shelton Property


Here is another view during the day.

I never got tired of the view looking down toward the docks and the water.


This is the front of the house. What a wonderful time we all had.

3 comments:

Shari said...

I like your 'Last Resort' picture taken after dark and the view of the lake...Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Hey, girl! What timing. I e-mail Jim McComas a couple of days ago about contacting everyone to put together a reunion next summer for our 20th (hard to believe, huh?) Anyway, I haven't heard back from Jim, but just received your e-mail today about your blog. The e-mail address I had for you was an old one. You have my e-mail address, so get in touch so we can plan something for next summer.
Love, Angela

Drew said...

What a nice place! OK...I'm confused with the message above...I'm assuming, not your cousin? I'm trying to remember an Angela from IBA.