Monday, August 28, 2006

Beach Weekend

Well, I need to catch up on my blog. Things have been really busy between work, keeping up with yard work and other house chores and trying to spend time with Jenny and Robb before their move to Florida. Last weekend we had a beach weekend.




On Saturday, Mark and I helped Jenny and Robb move a lawn mower, generator and power washer to their storage unit. Then we headed to the beach for a picnic. After picking up some prosciutto, mozarella balls , fresh bread and awesome coconut cake at a little italian market, we picked up a chicken fettacine pizza. The beach was wonderful!!! We sat on a blanket eating our dinner and listening to a band play on one of the local stages. Little Sammy wanted to dance with Uncle Mark all night. (It figures this was the one time I didn't take my camera :o(

Jenny and Robb couldn't join us on Sunday afternoon for beachtime so Mark and I had to go on our own. After we enjoyed the beach for the afternoon, Mark and I headed over to the Preffer's for the evening. We had a good time just relaxing, playing with Sammy and going to the Outback Steakhouse for dinner.


More details to come later. :o)

No comments: