Thursday, November 02, 2006

Excellent Arizona Adventure 2006

I've been wanting to add some more about the trip Mom and I took to Arizona but there are so many pictures, I wanted to get them organized on my new photo website. You can browse my pictures and download full sized copies from this address. http://just4fun21.photoparade.com/

Here are some pictures of the highlights on our trip. As mentioned below we took a sunrise balloon flight in Sedona which was awesome. Here is a picture of inflating the balloon. I thought the glow inside the balloon while they were inflating was really cool.



From Sedona we headed North to the Grand Canyon where Bev and I had a great time climbing on the rocks.



Come on Bev you can make it.


Whew, I made it to the top.

Three explorers on the south rim of the canyon.

No comments: